POC FOVEA MID CLARITY COMP GOGGLE - PINK
Competition ski goggle
Designed for the very high speeds of downhill racing. Clarity Comp lenses, developed in collaboration with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, feature tints created to enhance contrast and vision for short periods of intensity, where nothing less than perfect sight will do.
Better fit for smaller faces
The Fovea Mid features the renowned frame detailing of the Fovea and a toric lens to ensure maximum vertical and peripheral vision, but its shorter height compared to the Fovea creates a better fit for slightly smaller faces. High-density ventilation foam prevents too much airflow at very high speeds, providing unparalleled competition vision. A soft-coated PU frame and triple-layer foam conforms to the face and remains flexible in even the coldest temperatures, meaning this ski and snowboard goggle is suitable for use even in deepest winter.
- Optimal shape for a wide field of view
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Clarity Comp lens from Zeiss for precise competition vision
- Spektris mirror coating supports unhindered vision
- High-density foam covers ventilation to minimise airflow at very high speeds
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
What's in the box?
A soft goggle pouch is included with purchase
- Clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- Clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- Rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- Once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact.
Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.